PES LEAGUE myClub 2018 overview
This competition determins the champion for PES 2018 myClub held in PES LEAGUE in myClub mode.
The Season finals will be one of the requirements to be considered for the PES LEAGUE WORLD TOUR 2018 participation.
This competition will be held in each Division in each category.
- The competition category is Division 1 only on PS3, Xbox One and PC.
The PES 2018 myClub champions will be determined for each category with the series finals that will take place online in July 2018. Top 30 finalists from each season are able to participate in the series finals.
Each qualifiers will be held based on the schedule below. Players with the required number of points will proceed to the weekly finals.(*1)
- Season 1：16/11/2017 - 04/01/2018
Season 2：25/01/2018 - 15/03/2018
Season 3：29/03/2018 - 17/05/2018
- Competitions will be held from Thursdays 8:00（UTC）to Thursdays 1:00（UTC）
The Weekly Finals will be held based on the schedule below. The rankings will be determined under the best consecutive match results played during the period.
The 50 top players of each Weekly finals will qualify for Season finals(*1)
- Season 1：25/11/2017 - 08/01/2018
Season 2：03/02/2018 - 19/03/2018
Season 3：07/04/2018 - 21/05/2018
- Competitions will be held from Saturdays 8:00（UTC）to Mondays 8:00（UTC）
The Season finals will be held based on the schedule below. The rankings will be determined under the best consecutive match results played during the period.
The 30 top players will proceed to the Series finals(*1)
- Season 1：20/01/2018 - 21/01/2018
Season 2：24/03/2018 - 25/03/2018
Season 3：26/50/2018 - 27/05/2018
- The time will vary and will be announed in-game (*2)
- Please check in-game for the number of matches
Schedules are subject to change based on maintenance.
If the competition cannot be carried out based on network connection failiures etc, we will notify the rescheduled matches on this website or in-game.
Qualifiers and finals are run under the PES LEAGUE myClub rules.
If the same user proceeds to the finals in different categories the below will be considered.
- Ranked in different categories
The user will qualify to the finals in which he is ranked the highest in.
If the user ranks in Division 3 and Division 2
-> proceed to Division 2 series finals
- Multiple ranks in the same category
Regardless of the times qualified, one person can proceed. There will not be any changes made to the rankings accordingly.
Memorial token awards
Series winners in each categry will be awarded with memorial tokens.
In order to send the award and communicate, the following are requested:
- KONAMI ID registeration
- Link from the game account to KONAMI ID
- You can link your KONAMI ID and account from in-game. Go to Online settings -> KONAMI ID -> Log in
- If the user is confirmed of any violation of rules after the competition he will not be entitled to any prize or token.
The right to be awarded and receive the token cannot be passed on too another person.
PES LEAGUE myClub 2018 Terms and Conditions