Regional Finals Season 1: Americas
14th & 15th December 2018
Buenos Aires, Argentina
The Tournament will be streamed live on YouTube, Twitch and Facebook Live.
|Brazil||Other competition||1 player|
|Argentina||National Finals||2 players|
|Chile||National Finals||2 players|
|USA||National Finals||2 players|
|Mexico||National Finals||2 players|
|Colombia||National Finals||2 players|
|Peru||National Finals||2 players|
|Rest of Americas||National Finals||3 players|
Four online championship teams will play in the Regional Finals.
- Players’ previous conduct and reputation in the community
- Game Status: using, but not limited to, the following criteria: number of points, number of losses, teams used, ball dominance and the number of passes
- Results of the event using PES 2019
*PES League Online Championship 2019 will be evaluated as follows.
PES League Online Championship 2019 Season 1
This competition features the group stages and the knockout stage.
Each player will play one match against all players in their group. The top 2 players will proceed to the knockout stage.
This will be played by the top 8 players from the Group Stage. The brackets will be decided based on the Group Stage results. Each round will determine the winner through one match (extra time and penalties apply).
Each team will play one match against all teams in their group. The top 2 teams will proceed to the Final.
This will be played by the top 2 teams from the group stage and will be based on one match in a ‘winner-takes-all’. If the match results in a draw after full time, the winner will be determined by extra time and penalties.
Stat balancing will be in effect*
The teams that can be used will be notified from the admin team prior to the competitions.
*Competitions with stat balancing will apply a uniform overall rating to all players on selectable teams.
As a result, the differences in overall strength between teams will be virtually eliminated.
Players’ individual abilities, such as having great pace, will be retained as much as possible.
This way all users are free to use their favourite teams in the competition.
The following amounts will be rewarded to each participating player at this event:
|Group||$100||$100 per person|
|Final||$700||$700 per person|
|Winner||$1,000||$1,000 per person|
Reward example for one player
|Winner||1st||$2,400||Winner||1st||$2,000 per person|
|Runner up||2nd||$1,400||Runner up||2nd||$1,000 per person|
|Semi Finalist||3rd & 4th||$700||Group Stage||3rd & 4th||$300 per person|
|Quarter Finalist||5th – 8th||$400|
|Group Stage||9th – 16th||$300|
In addition to participating in this event, KONAMI requests that the participants understand the below requirements:
- Each competition winner will be asked to create content and participate in interviews with press and media etc. after each competition.
- All participants will be asked to participate in “Pro Evolution Soccer” related events which will be held during their contract period.
- All participants will be asked to create content before and during offline events (interviews, photographs and video recordings).
- All participants will be asked to participate in interviews with press and media.
*When participating in the event, we ask you to sign the event participation contract which includes the above contents.