National Finals Season 2: Asia
23rd February – 9th March 2019
The National Finals will be a series of online events determined by a tournament tree elimination with the winner gaining a place in the Regional Finals in April 2019.
PES League will select players based on the below platforms and areas, after a KONAMI ID is registered to the player’s game account during the online registration process.
How ranking is calculated
In this competition your ranking is determined from your best cumulative results across three consecutive matches.
You can play as many matches as you like within the competition window.
Rankings are calculated in the following order of priority:
- Highest points total from three consecutive matches
- Number of completed matches until your highest points total was achieved *
- Goal difference over the three consecutive matches to achieve your highest points total
- Time needed to achieve your highest points total **
* Fewer matches means a higher rating
** A shorter time means a higher rating
In this competition your ranking is determined from your best cumulative acclaim points during the PES League season.
- On a weekly basis you accumulate acclaim points for victories, the more you win, the more you gain
- If you have the highest points that week in your nation, you will be top of the table and have a higher chance of winning a place in the National Finals
Countries are subject to change.
Eight myClub and eight online Championship players will play in the National Finals.*
*excluding XBOX and STEAM where eight players will play in each Final.
One winner will be invited to the Regional Finals from each eligible nation*
*excluding Southeast Asia where one winner and one runner up will be invited to the Regional Finals.
PES League Online Championship 2019 and PES League myClub 2019 will be evaluated as follows:
- Players’ previous conduct and reputation in the community
- Game Status: using, but not limited to, the following criteria: number of points, number of losses, teams used, ball dominance and the number of passes
- Results of the event using PES 2019
PES League myClub 2019 and PES League Online Championship 2019 will be evaluated using the following game modes:
PES League myClub 2019 Season 2
PES League Online Championship 2019 Season 2
*Applicable for all online events. Speak to your local PES League admin for further information on offline events.
Players will be selected from these platforms:
|Platform||PES League myClub 2019||PES League Online Championship 2019|
|8 Players||8 Players|
|Each National Final will consist of 16 PS4 players. The winner and runner-up* will go to the Regional Final
*subject to change
|1 Player*||1 Player*|
|*2 players from each nation will be placed in the XBOX Finals and will play against other nations . The winner and runner-up will go to the Regional Final.
*excluding Southeast Asia where 4 players will be invited to the XBOX Finals.
|1 Player*||1 Player*|
|*2 players from each nation will be placed in the Steam Finals and will play against other nations . The winner and runner-up will go to the Regional Final.
*excluding Southeast Asia where 4 players will be invited to the STEAM Finals.
Only PlayStation 4 in Japan
““,”PlayStation” and “” are registered trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc. “” is a trademark of the same company.
Xbox, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.
Match Play Criteria
The following criteria is required for match play:
Match length: 10 minutes
Time limit: Normal
Time: Night (no stadium shadows)
Extra time: On
Number of subs: 3
Stat balancing will be in effect